miércoles, 24 de junio de 2020

Postgraduate study



Today I'm going to talk about if I would like to take a Postgrads Studies after finish my degree in psychology.

I haven't really thought about doing postgrads studies, it's better to concentrate on the present, that is the career, and then see if there's a possibility of taking one. But if I had the opportunity in the future and the circumstances to do so, perhaps it could be some course in educational psychology because I am interested in that area of psychology and that is the one I would like to work most at the moment. Maybe in the future I'll be interested in other graduate studies, but I don't know yet.

As for whether I would like to take the studies in another country, it could be, like some country where English or Spanish is spoken, but it wouldn't be a problem here in Chile either, and in relation to the modality of study it would depend on the time that I would have available at that moment, but I think that part time would be more comfortable.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Last year I had an English course, but for different reasons I had few classes, so I feel that I have really improved my English in the co...