jueves, 23 de julio de 2020

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES


Last year I had an English course, but for different reasons I had few classes, so I feel that I have really improved my English in the course of this semester. I feel that learning a language with online classes is not difficult, the bad thing is having problems with the internet or with the computer, but apart from that I think that the class has worked well.

I think that what I find most difficult in English is to listen to it and understand correctly some words or the sense of the sentence, and the pronunciation and fluency when speaking it. In the other aspects like reading or writing I feel that I’m better, but I have to improve. The best way to work on my English is to practice constantly to incorporate it which in that sense is complicated because as I don't need to use it in my daily life I stop practicing it. However, I'm always listening to it, mainly in music and series and movies because I prefer to watch them with the original audio and subtitles and somehow I'm learning new words and increasing my vocabulary.

English is present in many things so improving it would be very useful not only for entertainment things but also for informative things or university related things. I hope in the future to be able to read a book or article without depending on the translator haha or to be able to watch a movie without the need to put subtitles and understand everything correctly.



2 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you, practicing English, especially speaking in this language is quite difficult because it's not something that we usually occupy in our daily life

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Listening to and understanding English is a factor that sometimes gets quite complicated.

    ResponderEliminar

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Last year I had an English course, but for different reasons I had few classes, so I feel that I have really improved my English in the co...