miércoles, 3 de junio de 2020

Movies


Hi! I'm gonna talk about cinema and a movie that I love it

I've always liked movies. I really enjoy getting to know new stories and characters and that transmit something to you, or make you think about it, or just have a good time watching it.

The movie genres that I like the most are thrillers and drama.  I think one of my favorite movies is Christopher Nolan's Memento (also i love many of his films). I love it because the story hooks you, it's a very thought-provoking film, and it has a unique structure because it doesn't follow the typical timeline.

The movie It's about a man who suffers from anterograde amnesia that makes him unable to keep new memories and searches for his wife's killer on his own. For that he uses photographs and tattoos that help him not to forget the clues he finds.
Even though I'm not someone who likes to repeat a movie a lot, I feel that I could watch it many times and not get bored and also always find something new in this movie.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Last year I had an English course, but for different reasons I had few classes, so I feel that I have really improved my English in the co...