sábado, 20 de junio de 2020

About my future job


Hi!
In this blog i'm gonna write about a job that i'd like to do in the furure


As a child I never really knew what my dream job was, but after finishing high school I became interested in psychology. Then I see myself working on what I'm studying, in the area of psychology.

The most important and necessary skills or qualities to be a good psychologist are to be empathetic to be able to understand in some way what other people are going through, to know how to listen, patience. It is very important to take this into consideration when trying to help people with their 
problems.

The greatest satisfaction in this job is helping other people and knowing that you have a positive influence on someone's life and this is the motivation you need to do it. I think the best reward a job can give you is to make you happy, if you have the possibility to work on something you like.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Last year I had an English course, but for different reasons I had few classes, so I feel that I have really improved my English in the co...