jueves, 16 de julio de 2020

Changes to my Study programme

Hi!! Today I'm going to talk about some changes I'd like to make in my career, which is psychology.

Thinking about what I would like to change in my study programme is a difficult thing to do since I am quite content with the subjects we have. At first I felt that there were some subjects that were not so related to the career but without however, I believe that they are useful in some way to have a more general knowledge of society, so I don't know if I'd change. I'd like the co-curricular activities to be less than what we're required to do, because it takes up time that we could use for the work and study of the subjects of the career  that many times generates us a lot of academic load, in addition it seems to be difficult you can take what you like because there are few quotas.

About the teching methods I would like to see more dynamic or interactive activities implemented, where the use of technology is a good choice, but in the end depends on the teacher. About the buildings and infrastructure of the faculty is not so bad, but compared to other faculties It could definitely be better. For example, the rooms in the old building are a little bit uncomfortable, but in the end you get used to it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Last year I had an English course, but for different reasons I had few classes, so I feel that I have really improved my English in the co...