lunes, 25 de mayo de 2020

POST 2: THE BEST HOLIDAYS I'VE HAD



Hi, today I'm gonna write about my best holiday.

 Probably the best vacation I've ever had was in January of the summer of 2018 when I went with my family to the Patagonia. We were there for about a week. We went to Puerto Natales for a few days where we stayed in a cabin where the owners were very kind. The best thing was to visit the Torres del Paine, I remember it was very exhausting to make the trail to go up and see the towers, because it's too many miles to walk but once you get there and can finally see the view you realize it is worth it. The landscapes of that park are beautiful.  We also spent a couple of days next to Argentina, specifically in the city of Calafate, where we went to see the Perito Moreno glacier and we took a lot of pictures there. Even though we had some complications with the vehicle, I remember it as a very nice trip.



1 comentario:

  1. I think it's worth the effort to climb the trail to appreciate the beautiful view of the Torres del Paine

    ResponderEliminar

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Last year I had an English course, but for different reasons I had few classes, so I feel that I have really improved my English in the co...