miércoles, 20 de mayo de 2020

Country I would like to visit



Hi everyone, today I'm gonna talk about a country I would like to visit.

I woud like to travel first to a country with a culture close to ours as in europe before a culture so different from ours as for example some asian country.













I would love to go to italy, it has very touristic and famous cities. I know that italy is known for its special architecture and also for its gastronomy, I love pizza and paste, so I think it’s an exellent place to enjoy food. In addition to its architecture I like the art of its museums and its beautiful landscapes. It would be amazing to be able to visit obviusly  the Coliseum and the other historical monuments of Rome. Also navigate through the canals of Venice should definitely be an unforgettable experience. But I'd just like to go as a tourist for some days not to live or study there.

2 comentarios:

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Last year I had an English course, but for different reasons I had few classes, so I feel that I have really improved my English in the co...